Synergetic has the flexibility to accommodate a wide array of client training and support needs — just ask us!
Among our learning options, Synergetic offers:
- One-on-one training, group training, or web-based training for clients with users in a single office or in multiple locations. For multiple locations, we generally use GoToMeeting or Cisco WebEx, depending upon client preference; we've also used AT&T Web Collaborations software. In our initial discussions with your CIO or training manager, we will discuss your preference for a live trainer in your office(s) or web-based training.
- New hire training, one-on-one or in small groups (typically two or three individuals). Some clients engage Synergetic to provide computer training to new employees, in which we go through all customizations and processes specific to the law firm or corporation, using its software. We might not teach Word in depth, but we would train the new hire in the firm's specific customizations and unique applications.
- Training for a law firm's summer and fall associates or a company's summer interns. Synergetic will provide group training on the firm's software, as well as training on any forms and templates the interns or associates need to know how to use.
- Train-the-Trainer (3T's). When a law firm or corporation is implementing new technology, Synergetic will teach inhouse training staff how to use — and, in turn, how to teach the use of — the new technology.
In addition, Synergetic offers backup and support services. We will:
- Provide fill-in or backup IT support. For example, when your IT department's Help Desk staff is out of the office for a day or a week (or longer), Synergetic will cover the Help Desk for you.
- Provide fill-in or back up training support or supplemental staffing for unique situations. For example, Synergetic might substitute for your in-house trainer if/when the position is vacant for a month or more in the event of a staff change or a leave of absence.